Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where college fails us response

There are actually a few reasons why I came to college.  One is I wouldn't be able to get my child support money if I decided not to go to college. I wanted to expand my education. Also I wanted to get the experience and meet new people. I love meeting new people.  I felt like If i didn't go to college where would I be.  I felt like Id be bored and see all my friends at college while I'm not doing anything. except working .  College isn't for everyone I feel.  Some can do great things and make a difference without going to college. Getting a good education doesn't mean you have to go to college eve tho according to this world college is the way to a better and brighter future.  I want to have the feeling of accomplishment after getting my diploma and the feeling that college was a right choice.  I do feel that college is worth your time and effort.  If your someone who doesn't care than I say you should not go and let the people who want to go get there education and you rethink what you are doing.  We are spending so much money and time. We might as well use the time wisely and strive for the best.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aza,

    I'm happy that you have chosen to attend college. I think that you are right; it isn't for everyone. You see this daily in class because there are others there who are older than you, some who have waited to come back to school. This can be a wise decision for some students because they may not have been ready to attend college right after HS.

    What I would like to see for the next entries is to incorporate the essay into the personal narration. What I would like for you to think about are the implications of the essay to you and your life experiences.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete