Monday, October 25, 2010

Task 3 response

Why did you decide to come to college?
 The reason I decided to come to college was one to get child support and I wanted to further my educated and I want to pursue my dreams.  College I feel is big in my family and at first I felt pressured to go.  During my senior year my parents would pound me with questions about college so there I felt pressured.  But I liked being pressured to help to be on top of things.  I didn't have to come to college but I want to be someone in the future and now.  I also wanted the experience I have heard all my friends talk about. I'm not getting the dorm experience but I'm still making friends by living at home and I'm okay with that.  College has been a great experience.  I'm very excited to meet new friends and start my future. If it wasn't for the support of my family and especially friends I wouldn't be doing so well as I have been. Thanks to them I have came a long way with my education.  My most praise goes to God. Without him through all of this there wouldn't even be a me.  I cant play around like I did in HS this is the world and if I fail I fail.  I only get so many redoes till they say I'm out.  I am going to do the best I can and hope for the best.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aza,

    Is this something you would like to continue onto Task Three. I know that we have talked about the organization and structure as far as Task Three, but what do you have in mind as far as the focus? If you continue this conversation in Task Three, what essay would you like to use? Remember you don't have to compare your experiences. You can also contrast, so what you might do is contrast your experiences with Kozol's.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete