Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kozol - Analysis

One of the things that kozol talks about in his book is suburban schools vrs urban.  I myself come from a different kind of lifestyle. The kind of school I came from was a private school.  I haven't  been apart of the kind of schools that most of my classmates have been apart of.  I am blessed to be raised in a nice family who could afforded to give me a good education.  I believe that the part of neighborhood you live in is usually the kind of school you will go to.  Usually your neighbors are some of your classmates.  Although some go out of there way to put there child in a better school.  Theses two schools are classified as good school and poor school.  Usually when going to a school you don't have the choice to where you go.  Most schools are like that. Kids should be able to go where they want.  If color or race bothers them then they need to find a different school or accept the way God made some people.  We are all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment