Sunday, October 31, 2010

Task 3 - Reflection

My focus for task three is to talk about, why I came to college. At first I thought I had it all planned out but after reading the last short stories we read last, made me want to use one of them instead.  Im not exactly sure though. My education experience I know is different than most of the students in my class. Me coming to college was mostly mandatory and also a way to show me school mates and parents that I want to move on in life.  I wasn't the brightest student but with help of teachers and friends I passed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aza,

    Since you have chosen to discuss why you came to college, we can easily narrow this down to Botstein or Bird's essay. Each essay discusses why others choose to go to college. What you may choose to do is to focus on both essays. Remember your experience does not have to be exactly like the author's.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided during workshop today that I would like to write about Suburban and Urban schools and how the way I can relate is how I never really went to either, I went to a Private school. Which is a Suburban school, I’m going to use Kozols book as well!

    ReplyDelete