Sunday, October 17, 2010

evaluation for task

What is the thesis for your paper?




  • List the main points you make in your paper.

  • Education, family life, school life, getting married, takin care of children



  • What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?


  • That I need to make an outline and put things in order.


  • How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting? .
    I wrote a lot of drafts.  I had it typed out and took each paragraph the 2nd time around and tried to fix my mistakes.


  • What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?


  • Go into deph more. I needed to ask more questions and get more information on them


  • What are most pleased with about this paper?
     That I got it done. And that I now feel like I understand my grandma now more




  • What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?


  •   That I should do whats best for me and do what makes me happy.  College is great so take that chance.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment