Monday, September 20, 2010

Self-Evaluation - Task One

Self-Evaluation

What is the thesis for your paper?
- My thesis is my adoption process and my medical procedures my parents and I had to face 

List the main points you make in your paper.
 - the main ideas of my paper are:
* my adoption
* My Medical procedures

What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
- My most helpful advice was from my Mom. I asked my dad but she gave me more advice 

What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
- Changing my Thesis
How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?

- I wrote like 2 drafts. I wrote my paper than I had my friend and sister revise it.  I did write lots of notes and then put it all together.  

What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?

I got a lot of information than wrote my paper.  

What are most pleased with about this paper?
I am pleased that first off I got it all done and turned in all time. I am also pleased with that I actually tried and asked help on it. ( usually I don't ask help on it)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aza,

    I'm glad that you asked for help. You always should! There is no wrong in it; it actually speaks volumes for the person who does ask for help.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete