Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Letter of Introduction

My name is Aza Francis and I graduated from St. Joseph Christian School in St. Joseph, MO.  My major is Art. I want to be some kind of professional photographer in the near future. Coming to MWSU was a big step for me cause at first my plans was to go to another college. In High School I was involved with basketball, and XC (Cross Country). At first you would think of me of being shy, but when you get to know me I'm really outgoing and love to have fun.

My experience as a writer and reader are neutral. At my graduating High School (St.Joseph Christian School) they tried to prepare us for college by having us write papers and read stories and answer questions about them. For writing we would have to use MLA style and have 12 font double space. It also depended on the teacher as well. We would have to write more than 2 and a half pages. usually we would have to read 3 books in a year and have to write a paper on them and then present them to the class. Reading hasn't been big for me. The only books I can fully said I have read are the Twilight series. I read what the teachers have givin me and thats about it.

1 comment:

  1. HI Aza,

    Thank you for sharing. I am curious to know if because you are not a "big" reader is because you haven't found which genre you most enjoy. You mention that you enjoy the Twilight series. I would recommend "The Short Life of Bree Tanner" by the same author.

    I too am a Twilight fan. However, I have only read the first book. I tried to read the second novel, but I believe it was because of the absence of Edward that I stopped reading. :)

    What did you write about in HS? Any personal memoirs or were the papers strictly coincided with the books you read?

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete