Monday, September 6, 2010

Questions for Reflection and Writing

All threw out my life I have had many elderly influences  people in my life. But the ones that stick out the most would be my Uncle Don  and Aunt Virgina and also my step moms Mom and Dad. 

My Uncle and Aunt are from my mom side. My uncle has been a preacher at a church and has always encouraged me to be the best I can. They are people who I love seeing and I could talk to for hours just about anything. Every time I go to there house I feel like I am home and its also very pretty and clean!

My step moms Mom and Dad are amazing! sure they are loud and obnoxious but whose family isn't? They are the kind of people who I'm not afraid to be myself around and they have known me from the day I was adopted. They have seen me grow and they are just people I look up to.

1 comment:

  1. HI Aza,

    Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed the relatives you have discussed here. Would it be an option to only look at one relative closely -- telling us about a specific moment in your life?

    ReplyDelete