Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Task 3 self evaluation

self evaluation of task three

  • What is the thesis for your paper?  Throughout my life I have gone to two schools during my high school and elementary years. They both have been private schools.  I have never been to an urban school. I have never been through or seen half the things my peers have. 
  • List the main points you make in your paper. I described my high school  experience and how my school is different than many. I tell how I have never been to a urban school. 

  • What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation? To work on it and try to put my own thoughts into it

  • What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper? I didn't get to get my paper checked in class.

  • How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?for this paper I wrote many paragraphs and just kept deleting. for some reason I hate trouble with this paper.  It was harder for me to do than the rest.

 
  • What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on? . I would spend more time on it and tried harder. I should of spent more time on it and tired to make it flow and sound better.

  • What are most pleased with about this paper? Getting it done!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment