Wednesday, December 15, 2010

TASK 4

  • What is the thesis for your paper? The problems I had with reading and writing in my younger age life and how I am doing better
  • List the main points you make in your paper. Miss Blair, My reading and writing ,
  • What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation? I had around 3 different people look over my paper. I was very pleased to find out the the last person didn't find that many mistakes.

  • What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?  They helped find little things that I myself didn't catch
  • How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?  I had around 3 different drafts. I started task 4 during thanksgiving break. I had an outline and then wrote it on the computer. I first started my experience with reading and writing and then the rest

  • What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on? .  I'm pretty sure this is one of my best papers. I took time to edit it and actually look over it. I really had a good connection with it.

  • What are most pleased with about this paper

No comments:

Post a Comment